- Real Estate
- Georgetown BID
Date: Sat, March 31st 2018
Discover the beautiful blooms of Georgetown while learning about its history and cupcakes from Dwane Starlin, member of the Guild of Professional Tour Guides. Making stops at Baked & Wired, Sprinkles, and Georgetown Cupcake, you will celebrate spring with each bakeries' best cherry blossom inspired cupcake.
What you need to know:
- Meet at Dumbarton House's Garden Gates at the corner of Q and 27th Streets, NW at 1:00pm sharp!
-The two hour tour meets rain or shine.
- We encourage you to purchase tickets in advance. Day of we only accept cash or check.
- Children 3 and younger are free, but must be in a stroller
- No pets allowed
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Tour begins and ends at Dumbarton House
- Tickets include one cupcake from each stop, flavors subject to availability
We preorder your cupcakes to make your tour more enjoyable, so it means some advanced preparation! Cupcake orders are placed by noon on the Thursday prior to the tour. If we have additional spots open after Thursday at noon, you will be able to see the available number of tickets on this page.
Purchase your ticket through this link. Ticket sales close Thursday, March 29 at 11:00am.