1078 Wisconsin Ave NW
visit website »
PAUL is world-renown with nearly 500 bakery-cafe's in 25 countries in such prime locations as London, Amsterdam, Madrid, Paris, Tokyo... and now, Washington, DC!
We’re very excited about our new location in a beautiful historic brick building that once was the kitchen to the historic City Tavern. Built in 1889, our new Georgetown location shares the same birthday as PAUL, which was founded in 1889 in Lille, France!
We’ve customized the space by adding a large and glorious window to the top floor, which will serve as the dining area, accommodating 30-40 patrons in a cozy and beautiful Parisian café ambiance.
Upon entering, patrons have two options:
- Go to the pastry case and select their favorite pastry / sandwich / bread / or salad and purchase it to take away…
- Enjoy their breakfast / lunch/ dinner or snack while dining at PAUL, in which case they’ll head up stairs where they will be given a menu and served by a waiter.
Georgetown Store WINTER Hours:
Nearby Parking: [show on map]
- + Colonial Parking (Shops at Georgetown Park) - 208 ft
- + Georgetown Parking, Inc. - 276 ft
- + Colonial Parking - 359 ft
- + Constitution Parking - 448 ft