Plan your shopping route now, ’cause we’ve announced the full list of specials for our 18th annual Georgetown French Market, returning October 1-3 in charming Book Hill! This popular Parisian-inspired open-air market will feature sidewalk sales and specials from more than 25 small businesses along Wisconsin Avenue from O St to Reservoir Rd., including:
- 10% off French wines plus six bottles of wine for $60 at Bacchus Wine Cellar
- French pastries, seasonal market specials, food from the grill, and French linens at Patisserie Poupon
- 20% off gift cards at Salon Pejman
- 50% off everything except consignment, plus $5 – $10 sale racks at Pretty Chic
- Up to 75% off home furnishings and accessories at Zoe Feldman Design
- Curated selection of artists’ works at Calloway Fine Art & Consulting
- Up to 75% off antiques, home accessories, and garden items at Moss & Co.
…and so much more. On Saturday and Sunday, the French Market will also feature a caricature artist and a strolling mime. Our sidewalks will be widened for the event – an extension of our Georgetown Decks pilot program – to ensure everyone has enough room to comfortably shop and carry all those croissants.