For the first time in its 17-year history, the Capital Fringe Festival is coming to Georgetown! More than 250 artists will be performing sketch comedy, stand-up, documentary theatre, musical theatre, and more, July 14 – 17 and July 21 – 24 at Georgetown Park. Themes reflect the most pressing topics of our time, from the climate crisis, to motherhood, and our relationship with our bodies. Tickets are on sale now!
Fringe attendees will also have access to discounts at more than 25 Georgetown restaurants and shops throughout the festival. Our map below features the participating businesses; click on each (or scroll this page) to see what they’re offering to Fringe attendees. You must show proof of ticket purchase to receive the Fringe discounts.
- 1310 Kitchen & Bar (1310 Wisconsin Ave) – 10% off menu items
- Bakeshop (3210 Grace St) – Buy one cupcake or cookie, get one free
- BeauTea (1073 Wisconsin Ave, 1st floor) – Buy two bubble teas, get one free
- Bitty & Beau’s Coffee (3207 M St) – Free gift with purchase
- Chaia (3207 Grace St) – Earn a 15% discount on all orders with promo code FRINGE
- District Doughnut (3327 Cady’s Alley) – Receive a free doughnut with any purchase (limit to one free doughnut per customer, per order)
- Dog Tag Bakery (3206 Grace St) – Free drip coffee or small lemonade with the purchase of a lunch sandwich, or a free cookie with a purchase of $15+Donahue (1338 Wisconsin Ave) – 10% off your tab
- Dumbarton House (2715 Q St) – 15% off at the museum gift shop
- Foxtrot (1267 Wisconsin Ave) – $20 off your first delivery or pickup order of $50 or more with promo code SUMMERTIME
- Green Almond Pantry (3210 Grace St) – Spend $25 or more for dinner/lunch and get a free house brewed iced tea OR 10% off beer, wine and house cocktails
- Kendra Scott (1249 Wisconsin Ave) – 15% off (excludes watches and limited collections)
- Mason’s Famous Lobster Rolls (1078 Wisconsin Ave) – Free side with lobster roll purchase!
- Mr. Smith’s of Georgetown (3205 Water St) – All-day Happy Hour, and discounted food and drink specials
- Olivia Macaron (3270 M St) – 10% off
- Pinstripes (1064 Wisconsin Ave) – Receive a free flatbread with a purchase of a bottle of wine
- Reren Lamen n Bar (1073 Wisconsin Ave, 2nd floor) – $3 beers
- Sandlot Georgetown (2715 Pennsylvania Ave) – $10 Fringe Statehood cocktail
- Shop Made in DC (1304 Wisconsin Ave) – 10% off your purchase
- StudioLab RD (1037 33rd St NW) – 15% off all artworks on paper
- The Berliner (3401 Water St) – $2 off selected half liter beers
- The Sovereign (1206 Wisconsin Ave) – $5 select beers, wines, cocktails and snacks to all Fringe Fest attendees.
- Unwind Wellness Center (1054 Thomas Jefferson St) – Complimentary personal-sized bottle of champagne with any service
- UpWest (3110 M St) – 15% off in-store purchases
- Washington Printmakers Gallery (1641 Wisconsin Ave) – Free small print with any $200+ purchase